We spoke with Joseph Finlay, former deputy editor of the Jewish Quarterly and founding member of Jewdas, to try to understand the anti-semitism scandal going on right now in the UK’s Labour Party.
For Anti-Semtism analysis closer to home, please listen to :
- Episode 30: On Anti-Semitism in which we spoke with Mark Tseng-Putterman and Tallie Ben Daniel about Jewish Voice for Peace’s new book, ‘On Anti-Semitism: Solidarity and the Struggle for Justice.’
- Episode 36: Understanding Anti-Semitism is another relevant listen. On that episode, we spoke with Leo Ferguson and Aurora Levins Morales about the new resource, ‘Understanding Antisemitism: An Offering to our Movement,’ released by Jews for Racial and Economic Justice.
For Jewdas content not related to the anti-semitism scandal going on in the UK’s Labour Party, check out:
- 22: Yiddish Feminism & The Yom Kippur Balls: We were joined by Annie Cohen to discuss Jewdas’ recent Yom Kippur Ball, as well as the collective’s organizing against the institutional Jewish community in the UK.
- Short: Birthwrong: We spoke with Kezia Berelson and Tamara Micner, members of Jewdas and organizers of the most recent BirthWrong trip to Marseilles, France. We talked about the origins of BirthWrong and what it means to organize anti-Zionist trips to Jewish communities around the world.
- Jewdas + Treyf: We contributed to the 2018 “A Jewdas Haggadah”